1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express), and checks. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and must have I.D. presented.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Town & Country Veterinary Care understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and depending on approval you may have the option to break down your payment into monthly installments, often at a reduced APR or even interest free. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com. CareCredit can also be used for your family's dental and medical expenses.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- Low/No-interest Plans Available
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Unfortunately, you need to apply for coverage before your pet is ill, but there are a wide variety of plans available to you. Some plans you can opt to have only for emergencies, and others offer coverage for routine care such as annual vaccinations and monthly preventatives. Unlike our human health care coverage, though, you are responsible to settle with your vet and the insurance company reimburses you for the cost of care. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites. You'll be glad you did!
www.PetInsurance.com - (VPI Pet Insurance)